Monday, September 21, 2015

NEW CHALLENGE BLOG: Craft Rocket Challenges

 



Hi, Friends.....

A good Monday to you!  I'm here to announce a new challenge blog I heard about from my crafty friend, Lis.   It is called Craft Rocket Challenges.  
CRAFT ROCKET CHALLENGES
Right now they are offering a chance at some lovely blog candy for becoming a follower and displaying their logo, so I happily obliged.  :)  I also am adding them to my list of favorite challenge sites.

Let me tell you why I am really excited about this new blog.
  • They have a super-cool name.  Craft Rocket....how much better can you get than that!!! 
  • They have such a fun retro-looking logo!  That rocket reminds me of Flash Gordon or something.  lol..  I love it!
  • My crafty friend, Lis, is on the DT.  She makes her own papers and then makes cards from them.  I am truly impressed.
  • They already have their award badges displayed on their sidebar:  one for the random draw winner (who will be invited to be a guest designer), one for Top 3, and one for Design Team Favourite.   Sounds like lots of fun, doesn't it?  Yay.  
I hope you will join me in helping them have a successful launch by visiting the Craft Rocket Challenges site.  Join up, display their logo, link up for the candy, and get ready for the countdown to their first challenge.

10....9....8....7....6....5....4....3....2....1.........

Blast-off!

 Bo Bunny Blast Off!

See you on the launch pad!!!!!

<3
Janis

4 comments:

  1. What a fun post. Off to check it out. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janis. I just had to come and visit your blog after you left such a lovely comment on the New Blog! Good Luck in the draw and thank you for this brilliant post and your kind wishes. Lisa Craft Rocket Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. JANIS thank you for pushing this is a wonderful advertisement the challenges start October first Hope you will join in There will be a theme but no stamp company requirements..............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELCOME to Craft Rocket Challenge , we are happy you joined in the blog candy Good luck.......Lis

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis