Saturday, October 31, 2015

CAT LOVERS HOP EXTENDED!!!!!





Hi, Friends.....

ANNOUNCEMENT

http://herpeacefulgarden.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-cat-lovers-hop-is-here.html


I have extended the Cat Lovers Hop!!!  Now you can link up through the weekend!!!!  I will also add a couple extra days for comments, too.  

So now...........LINK UP on the main post by 11:55 pm Pacific on Sunday, Nov. 1st. COMMENT on linked projects through 11:59 pm Pacific on Tuesday, Nov. 3.  

The reason I am doing this is because I got the sweetest note from a crafter who caretakes for her 97 yr old momma.  She had tried all week to be able to get a card made, but the demands made it impossible.  She wrote telling me how nice it would be to have it extended through the weekend......and I was happy to oblige!  This way the link-up is actually open an entire week, so that works.  I hope you all understand.  

For those of you who have already linked up projects, please don't feel like you need to do two more for these additional days.  I probably won't do any others, myself.  You are welcome to link more up, though, if you wish!  This is mostly to accommodate those who just couldn't squeeze crafting in during the week.  

Thank you, again, for all the wonderful projects and comments you have left for me and for others.  I feel like I have made lots of new friends through this hop.  Hope you have, too!!

<3
Janis

6 comments:

  1. That's great! I hope this lady will have a chance to join now - you are so sweet, Janis! Maybe I can squeeze in another one... we'll see! I think your hop has been a tremendous success - and so much fun! I'll keep up my commenting - I don't want to miss seeing any kitty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the extension! The extra time helps a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! I spent a looooooong day at my daughter's house helping set up for my grand-daughter's 2nd birthday party, and then taking them trick or treating for a bit. I don't know if I have the strength after that to make another cat card, but we'll see! My daughter put me in charge of not one, but TWO different kids crafts for the party-goers and I had glue and google eyes covering me from head to toe. If I can discover one craft brain cell left I may squeeze out yet another cat craft but I am happy you extended it for those who weren't able to make a project during the week. Four cat paws up to you Janis!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice"
    "- what is the ghost's favorite fruit?
    - the BOO-berries :)
    Happy Halloween!!!"
    hugs
    Bibiana

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis